Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh my god, am I really doing this?

So, my brother has been needling me and needling me for weeks to join this whole "blogging world". The other day, he suggested that I could use it as a venue for my writing.

Okay. Sold!

Even though we're twins (not identical, but very similar), Okturn and I are pretty different. He's way more grounded and into that whole real-life thing than I am. If you're interested in that kind of thing, he writes his own blog called Addicted to Toaster Strudel. I don't know what's that about.

I love to write, and I've been at it for years; although, I have yet to share very much of it with anyone. I have a feeling that's all about to change.

This blog is going to be all fiction. Basically, I'm working on writing projects often, and my plan is to use this blog as a place to share my stuff and maybe get some feedback (if you're into that kind of thing).

Anyway, stay tuned as I did up some older material and post it up here and come up with some new stuff for you guys. As with most blogs (I'm guessing), this is a work in progress.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment