Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Music Videos - Intro & #12 Kaylee/Inara

So, way back when, I started a little hobby of making music videos based on TV shows. Fueled by a need for an obsessive creative outlet and praise by my godfather, I cranked out lots of these over the years. Some are better than others, but I was talking about them with a friend one day, and I figured what the hell. Let's dust off the old files and share some vids. I'll try too hard not to flood the blog with all of them right away, and instead, slowly dole them out one at a time.

Let's start with my favourite one. It's a slash vid, which is basically using a music video to convey a romantic/sexual relationship between two characters that was not present on the original show.

This Kaylee/Inara from the uber-fabulous (and short-lived) Firefly

"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (I know it's a cheesy song, but trust me... it works here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment