Monday, September 21, 2009

Yeah yeah yeah. Slap me in the face and call me lazy.

I had promised this blog (myself) that I would write more and be more attentive to my story and my writing. Well, apparently, that only worked for a few weeks. UGH.

Life happens, and work has been been very busy and sucky. At any rate, things are calming down now in my real life, so I have more time to devote to this. To that end, I am going to reinstate Writing Wednesdays starting this week.

To keep your appetites going, I posted two short stories tonight:

Electric Barbarella is a slash story. Its VERY sexually explicit, so dont read it if you dont want to read about gay sex in detail. It is also the first part of a two-part story.

Stupid Girl is the 2nd half of that two-part story. It is NOT sexually explicit, and can be read stand-alone without losing any of the meaning. Its what is called a rift story. For this one, I randomly (pulled from a hat) selected five characters from the Whedonverse and wrote a story based on them.

I am remembering that I do have more short stories out there, and I plan to publish those here as I find them. Thats just going to take time. I do intend to get through Maplethorpe Ridge as well. So, please hang tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment