Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I had a dream

Last night, I had a disturbing dream. Unfortunately, I dont remember very much of it now, even though it was probably only about 3 hours ago. All I can remember is that someone (one of my friends) had stolen my phone and changed the wallpaper photo on it. The photo was of a guy I used to know, MB. Hmm. Anyway, I was all sorts of pissed off in the dream, because my friend should have known not to do that to me based on my history with this guy. But he thought it would be funny. It was not.

Anyway, in the dream, this brought all the old emotional crap to the surface again. And this morning, it has had the wonderful effect of giving me the creeps. I am hoping that by losing myself in music, throwing myself into my work, and drowning myself in coffee that I can get this feeling to go away.

But seriously, it has been almost 4 years. I really wish my brain would stop churning its waters bringing all my old crap to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment